- Thou shall not worry, for worry is the most unproductive of all human activities.
- Thou shall not be fearful, for most of the things we fear never come to pass.
- Thou shall not cross bridges before you come to them, for no one yet has succeeded in
- Thou shall face each problem as it comes. You can only handle one at a time anyway.
- Thou shall not take problems to bed with you, for they make very poor bedfellows.
- Thou shall not borrow other peoples problems. They can better care for them than
- Thou shall not try to relive yesterday for good or ill, it is forever gone. Concentrate
on what is happening in your life and be happy now!
- Thou shall be a good listener, for only when you listen do you hear ideas different from
your own. It is hard to learn something new when you are talking, and some people do know
more than you do.
- Thou shall not become "bogged down" by frustration, for 90% of it is rooted in
self-pity and will only interfere with positive action.
- Thou shall count thy blessings, never overlooking the small ones, for a lot of small
blessings add up to big ones.
Top of Page