download as PDF
- There is no such thing as easy money. Success takes hard work and people who are willing to do it.
They are hard working.
- Those who are successful long-term are the honest ones. Dishonest people may get the first sale, but honest people will get all the rest!
They are honest.
- How many success stories will go untold because they never happened? And all because someone quit. Successful people outlast everybody else.
- Have you noticed that most successful people are friendly and people oriented? This endears them to others and enables them to lead others to accomplish the task.
They are friendly.
- Successful people are people who stretch themselves and grow continually, learning from all areas of life, including from their mistakes.
They are lifelong learners.
- The old statement of under-promise and over- deliver became famous because it made a lot of people successful, including the richest man in the world—Bill Gates.
- Problems are opportunities to do the impossible, not just complain. Successful people are the ones who find solutions.
They seek solutions in the face of problems.
Your Achievement Ezine, # 148