- You clearly understand that failure is an event, not a person; that yesterday ended last night, and today is your brand new day.
- You have made friends with your past, are focused on the present, and optimistic about your future.
- You know that success (a win) doesn't make you, and failure (a loss) doesn't break you.
- You are filled with faith, hope and love; and live without anger, greed, guilt, envy, or thoughts of revenge.
- You are mature enough to delay gratification and shift your focus from your rights to your responsibilities.
- You know that failure to stand for what is morally right is the prelude to being the victim of what is criminally wrong.
- You are secure in who you are, so you are at peace with God and in fellowship with man.
- You have made friends of your adversaries, and have gained the love and respect of those who know you best.
- You understand that others can give you pleasure, but genuine happiness comes when you do things for others.
- You are pleasant to the grouch, courteous to the rude, and generous to the needy.
- You love the unlovable, give hope to the hopeless, friendship to the friendless, and encouragement to the discouraged.
- You can look back in forgiveness, forward in hope, down in compassion, and up with gratitude.
- You know that "he who would be the greatest among you must become the servant of all."
- You recognize, confess, develop and use your God-given physical, mental and spiritual abilities to the glory of God and for the benefit of mankind.
- You stand in front of the Creator of the universe and He says to you, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant."
Work on these fifteen points and I really will See You at the Top!