Insight, # 76
- Spend time with each other, do things together as a family.
- Plan ahead with your family so things will happen and not just happen.
- Establish a reasonable balance between outside activities, work schedules, and your family.
- Talk with each other and listen carefully to understand the other's viewpoint.
- Show each family member consideration and appreciation, especially in everyday ways.
- Respect each other – his or her ideas, thoughts and feelings.
- Develop pride in your family.
- Resolve problems and conflicts in a constructive way.
- Help each other and be willing to let others help you.
- Contact and build ties with other families.
- Take part in community affairs and use community services.
- Develop a spiritual focus within your family.