- Decide to make it a good day. "This is the day the Lord has made; let us be glad and rejoice in it" Psalms 118:24.
- The best way to dress up is to put on a smile. A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks. "Not as man sees does God see, because man sees the appearance but the Lord looks in to the heart" I Samuel 16:7.
- Say nice things and learn to listen. God gave us two ears and one mouth, so He must have meant for us to do twice as much listening as talking. "He who guards his mouth protects his life…" Proverbs 13:3.
- For what you believe in. Stand for something or you will fall for anything. "Let us not grow tired of doing good, for in due time we shall reap our harvest, if we do not give up. So then, while we have the opportunity, let us do good to all…" Galatians 6:9-10.
- To the Lord. "I have the strength for everything through Him who empowers me" Philippians 4:13.
- For something higher. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and on your own intelligence rely not. In all your ways be mindful of Him, and He will make straight your paths" Proverbs 3:5-6.
- Your Prayers. "Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition…make your requests known to God" Philippians 4:6.
download as PDF
Home Page | Specials, Blessings & Prayers | Apple Seeds Archives | Religious links | Gleanings | Favorites links