Fr. Brian Cavanaugh, TOR
October 16, 2010
- May the Lord bless you and keep you;
May God's courage fill your hearts,
- and God's strength be in your legs;
- May God's right arm be upon you,
- and God's shoulder be at your back;
- May God's passion inflame your spirit,
- and the dignity of God's presence guide your play
- and stem your temper;
- This day, may God's enduring fortitude
- raise you up to be men
- who are strong, noble and wise.
May the blessing of Almighty God descend upon you,
The Father, and the Son,
and the Holy Spirit.